From:
"Glenn A. Walsh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 08:40:07 -0800
Friends of Zeiss, a fairly new organization
(officially established in April of 2002), works for
the preservation and functionality of the historic
pieces of equipment and artifacts associated with
Pittsburgh's original Buhl Planetarium and Institute
of Popular Science.

Currently, our organization has no collections, so we
maintain the history of Buhl Planetarium with a fairly
extensive Internet web site:

< http://www.planetarium.cc >

gaw