From:
"Craig M. Rosa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 1994 11:29:11 -0800
>I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but about 1 or 2 years
>ago I was in touch with some folks in a new computer museum in
>California.  Here is the address:
>
>Technology Centre of Silicon Valley
>"The Garage"
>95 South Market St.
>Suite 650
>San Jose, California
>95113   408-279-7150 (gen)

Unfortunately, the above information is out of date.

We're called the Tech Museum of Innovation, here in San Jose, CA. The
institution has gone through several name changes and manifestations, all
of which are/were prototypes for our 120,000+ sq. ft. center, which will
open in 1998.

Our address is:

The Tech Museum of Innovation
145 W. San Carlos Street
San Jose, CA 95113-2006
408-279-7171

We will be moving to the other side of the block by 1997, but I'll post
that address then. :)

Just wanted to prevent any mishaps,

Craig M. Rosa
Exhibit Developer