Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 21:17:13 -0500
You might try using Microsoft Access as your database.  I used that for
scheduling various programs and tours at a museum I used to work at. I
learned what I needed to do on my own at first, but also recently took an
Access Continuing Education class and learned how to create the databases as
well.  Its not really "optimized" for non-profits, but you (or someone who
knows the program) can customize it to your liking. Great if you have the
program already and not able to buy a new program at the time.

Jennessa Reed