From:
Kevin Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 1995 11:02:01 +0000
Please note my comments on the Adler Planetarium homepage which you
requested on a general minute back in July.

The general nature of the information available was very good and useful.  I
have already made use of your reading list for astronomy books to identify
books useful to enquirers.

My only comment on omissions is the lack of information on your museum's
collections.  I think I am right in believing that you have a large
selection of astronomical instruments such as astrolabes.  I believe the
last curator for these items was Liba Taub who is now at the Whipple Museum
at Cambridge in England.  Any information on these collections would be very
informative to users of your homepage.

Kevin Johnson

Assistant Curator

Astronomy & Mathematics