From:
"A. Reichert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 13:15:14 +0000
The distribution list known as Conservation Distlist could probably
better help you out with you RH problem. The list is comprised of
professional conservators and individuals associated with the field of
conservation. Information on subscribing to the list can be found at
Conservation Online:
(http:/www.palimpsest.standford.edu). If you don't wish to participate
on the list personally perhaps someone you know who is already involved
on the list can post on behalf of you. Responses can be directed to your
personal email address.

Andrea Reichert
Curatorial Assistant
Manitoba Craft Museum and Library