From:
Mary Christine Devinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 1994 11:52:49 -0500
My husband is a programer for AOL (Mac stuff not the mail stuff) and when I
asked him about the virus warnings he sent me this post from another AOL
programmer (who does the mail stuff), hope this helps clear things up and
puts this warning to rest.

Chrissie Devinney