From:
Lucy Alcock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Feb 1996 09:07:15 +1200
On 28 February Elizabeth X. Laitman wrote about the potential
controversy surrounding a planned exhibition on Freud at the Library
of Congress.

Elizabeth,
  for those of us who are not regular readers of that estimable
publication the Washington Post, - would you be so good as to report
any future material relating to the progress of this exhibition!  I am
interested in exhibitions that attempt to deal with such contestable
and influential figures or (areas of knowledge).

And, on another tangent, I am also intrigued at exhibitions that are
focussed essentially on papers, that is, on material that is not
primarily visual or overtly accessible.

(What are they going to do for the obligatory interactives? - have
people 'adopt' an identity, eg the wolf man, and press buttons for
their most debilitating, or favourite, neuroses?!)

Regards,  Lucy Alcock ([log in to unmask])
          Ministry of Cultural Affairs, NZ

                      USUAL DISCLAIMER