From:
Boylan P <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 1998 06:54:19 +0000
Zoe,

We have had a number of studies in this area, most recently a substantial
MA in Museum Management thesis on exactly the same topic by Jongsok Kim,
August 1997, which you could read by prior appointment in our Departmental
Library.  (Jongsok is continuing in the Dept. - now undertaking a PhD.)

Patrick J. Boylan
(Professor of Arts Policy and Management)

City University, Frobisher Crescent, Barbican, London EC2Y 8HB, UK;
phone: +44-171-477.8750, fax:+44-171-477.8887; e-mail: [log in to unmask]
World Wide Web site: http://www.city.ac.uk/artspol/