From:
PadraigL-X <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 08:33:25 -0800
Hello David,

ON Wednesday, March 13, 2002 at 11:20:26 PM, you wrote:

> Yes, I've seen them worn at the rear by bike riders,
> but can't recall ever seeing anyone walking with one at the rear.

Here in the Pacific Northwest, runners, hikers, skiers as well as bikers
often wear their fanny packs riding just above their fannys. Urban
pedestrians are more likely to wear them in front or on the hip.

The placement of mine depends varies according to circumstance and
activity. I have several ;-)

--
Regards,
(PadraigL-X)