From:
"Robert T. Handy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 09:08:59 -0500
No, but we are preparing what we call a "souviner booklet" on our Austin
Colony exhibit; probably for a different reason than yours.  The exhibit is
so extensive and so detailed, few people get through the whole thing in one
visit (and of course, many are passing through the area and won't return).
 So, our booklet is designed to send them off with something that tells the
story in briefer form and which gives them images of some of the artifacts
and documents.  Our assumption is that the exhibit itself will stimulate
their interest and the booklet will give them something they can refer back
to from time to time.

Take a look at the on-line exhibit and you will see why many don't make it
through in one visit.

------
Robert Handy
Brazoria County Historical Museum