From:
Lenore Adler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 1996 15:36:06 EDT
Dear Museum Listers:  We are about to open a brown bag lunch room for use when
school groups visit us.  That is the good news...the bad news is that it is not
conveniently located to where our school groups check in for tours/enter the
building.  Have any of you suggestions on how to move lunches from the check in
area to a holding area and/or the lunch room efficiently, effectively?  It is
on another level of the museum, at the back of the museum.  It was the only
place to put it within the existing physical plant.  Thank you for your help:-)
Lenore Adler