From:
"Blair H. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 08:08:35 -0400
The Reece Museum at East Tennessee State University currently has an
exhibit of 41 samplers.  Many of those loaned for exhibit are in need of
conservation work.  The owners are to be advised of this and referred to an
excellent publication from the Department of Conservation at Colonial
Williamsburg, CARING FOR SAMPLERS AND NEEDLEWORK PICTURES.  Colonial
Williamsburg also has an exhibit of Virginia samples on exhibit at present.

Blair H. White, Assistant Director/Curator
Carroll Reece Museum