From:
Sabrina Henneman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:05:02 -0500
We use a temporary custody form if we have the item and have not decided if we want it for the collection. We don't send a deed of gift unless we have decided that we want it. We use PastPerfect and have no problems with this. What we do have problems with is when we buy something. We don't use a deed of gift then. It would be nice to be able to circumvent a Deed of Gift for that record, and have a check box for a receipt, which is our proof of purchase/ownership.

Sabrina Henneman
Genesee Country Museum