From:
Drew Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 1998 21:22:59 +0100
Dear Museum-Lers

Permanent, contract or freelance work is required for two recent
graduates in Conservation and Restoration. Both candidates have sound
practical experience of collection care and taxidermy and are ideally
looking to follow a career working with natural history collections.

Both are available from the end of May and are willing to relocate if
necessary.

If you are currently looking to engage or more persons in such work,
know of anyone looking to take on graduates or simply would like more
details please contact me at the e-mail below.

Thanks for your time

Drew Baker

--
 Theatron Ltd