From:
Tracy Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 2010 18:58:59 -0500
Hi everyone -

I have a bunch of used library furniture, exhibit cases, etc. for sale. I can send photos upon request. Purchasers are responsible for moving the items, and everything has to be gone by the first week in February. Everything currently resides in Alexandria, VA. So here we go....

EXHIBIT CASES
*3 long, table cases with plexi tops. They match and are made of a dark wood, have a rust fabric interior, and currently wear removable dark brown fabric skirts. Two have the same dimensions: 60" wide, 24" deep, 31.5" tall (not including the plexi hood, which adds another 11.25" to the height). The third one is a bit smaller: 45" wide, 21" deep, 31.5" tall (not including the plexi hood, which adds another 11.25" to the height). Asking $150 per case, OBO. And yes, I can split the group.

*2 tall wooden exhibit cases, locking, glass on three sides, movable shelving. These two cases match the 3 long table cases above. Same rust fabric interior. They have identical dimensions: 22.25" wide, 23.5" deep, 90" tall. The actual viewable case dimensions are 66" tall, 18.5" wide. Asking $200 per case, OBO. Again, yes, I can split the group.

*3 long, medite table cases with plexi tops. They have locking screws that go into the plexi, natural canvas interior, primed exterior, ready to paint whatever color you wish. They match and have some lovely detail on the bases. They were custom made just a few years ago. Two have the same dimensions: 21.5" deep, 73" wide, 25.75" high (not including the plexi hood, which adds another 9.5" to the height). The third one is a bit smaller: 61.5" wide, 21.5" deep, 25.75" high (not including the plexi hood, which adds another 9.5" to the height). Asking $500 per case, OBO. Yes, I can split the group.

*3 pedestal, medite cases with plexi tops. These match the 3 table cases above. Again, they have locking screws into the plexi, natural canvas interior, primed exterior, ready to paint whatever color you wish. All three have the same dimensions: 25.5" wide, 13.5" deep, 42" tall (not including the plexi hoods, which add another 11.5" to the height). Asking $250 per case, OBO. Yes, I can split the group.

BOOKCASES
*2 wooden bookcases, open front and back, light wood, movable shelves. They match and both have 6 movable shelves. Dimensions are: 37.5" wide, 24" deep, 84" tall. Asking $75 per bookcase, OBO.

*2 steel and wood bookcases, open front and back. These are from Spacesaver, I believe, and match. They are dark wood and a medium blue steel. Bookcase #1 is: 48" wide, 14.75" deep, 76.5" tall, and has 6 shelves. Asking $75, OBO. Bookcase #2 is: 72" wide, 16.5" deep, 76.5" tall, and has 12 shelves. Asking $150, OBO.

HIGH DENSITY STORAGE UNITS
*I have two separate SpaceSaver high density storage units. If you're interested in them, send me and email and I'll give you the details.

ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT
*I have a Nikon Coolpix 4500 digital camera. Fully functional, comes with lithium ion battery and battery charger, software, and instructional manual. Asking $50 OBO.

*I have a Sony portable minidisc recorder (MZ-B100). Fully functional, used for oral history interview recording. Asking $75 OBO.

I think that's it for now! If you're interested, email me at [log in to unmask] I can send photos and give more details. Thanks!

Tracy L. Sullivan
Executive Director
Lee-Fendall House Museum and Garden
Alexandria, VA