From:
Ross Weeks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:43:13 -0500
This is an excellent and businesslike response.  The most important point is
in #2, "learn to live with it."  I believe also that a manager should have
his or her eye on what's going to happen down the road - the visionary side
of the job - and not be all tied up with overseeing day to day operations.
Daily oversight is a supervisory, not managerial, role.
Ross Weeks Jr.
Historic Crab Orchard Museum & Pioneer Park
Tazewell, Va.
http://histcrab.netscope.net