From:
Lee Kinsella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:24:39 +1000
Has no one had the experience of the beliefs of a director influencing policies
and procedures in their museum or gallery?

 How the politics of the government or governing body impact on galleries and
museums is an issue.

I think discussion as to how we deal with various, and often conflicting, belief
systems is very relevant.

Lee

Laura Hansen <[log in to unmask]> on 28/11/2001 05:09:47 AM

Please respond to Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]>