From:
Lisa Craig Brisson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 08:31:42 EDT
I apologize for the earlier posting which was meant for an individual.  I
thought I was sending it to Tom directly but accidentally sent it to all
of you.  Now that everyone in the field knows that I'm working on this
project, I would appreciate your comments, on list or off.

I'm gathering examples of ways that historic sites have been able to
provide access for visitors with disabilities.  In particular, examples
of methods that balance the sites' need for historic preservation and
maintenance of a historical setting with the needs of visitors who are at
the sites.

Any perspectives about access for visitors with disabilities at historic
sites would be appreciated.  Again, sorry to bother you with a personal
post and thanks in advance for any comments you might have.

Lisa Craig Brisson, Museum Educator
Mackinac State Historic Parks
(616) 436-7301