From:
Lori van Handel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 1996 07:32:46 -0500
On Fri, 2 Feb 1996, Christine L. Roch wrote:

> I'm curious to know if there are marketing/pr firms that focus on
> museum/non-profit marketing and who some of them might be.
>
> Can anyone help me?
>
> Many thanks
> Chris Roch '96
> Mount Holyoke College
> email:  [log in to unmask]

I know of one, which happens to be in your area, Chris.  They made an
excellent presentation in Springfield at the NEMA conference last fall:

contact:  Joshua Basseches
Technical Development Corporation
30 Federal Street
Boston, MA  02110
tel. 617-728-9151
fax  617-728-9138

They have a great information packet for anyone else interested.

Lori van Handel
Williamstown Art Conservation Center
225 South Street
Williamstown, MA  01267