From:
Kathy Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 07:49:47 -0700
I'm wondering if anyone on the list suggest sources for either the
purchase or rental of hat stands and/or head forms for exhibition
purposes. We are looking for something very simple in appearance that
won't distract from the hats on display. Head forms should contain
minimal facial features. We are located in the San Francisco bay area
and are looking for a source to either purchase or rent.

Sincerely,
Kathy Kenyon

San Jose Museum of Quilts & Textiles
520 S. First Street