From:
leslie freund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 1994 17:23:41 -0500
     The University of Nebraska State Museum is in the process of
revising its Integrated Pest Management Plan.  We are very interested
in obtaining copies of IPM plans from other institutions.  If anyone
is willing to send us a copy of their institution's Integrated Pest
Management Plan or IPMs that they have found useful from other
institutions, we would be most appreciative.

     Any comments on how various departments within your institution
worked together in developing the plan, how various departments
have responded to it, the effectiveness of the plan, and/or issues
surrounding the enforcement of it would be greatly appreciated.

     Thank you for your time and potential response.

Sincerely,

Leslie Freund

University of Nebraska State Museum
W436 Nebraska Hall