Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 1996 19:03:16 -0700
Thank you in advance for any information you may have.
I am traveling to Moscow and to Chkalovsk (about 400 miles to the east). I am
leaving in about 2 weeks and would appreciate any internet addresses anyone may
have on sites in russia.
The reason for the trip is pre wwII aviation history research and will be
visiting the home of the ANT 25, the plane that flew the first transpolar
non-stop flight in 1937.

Rick Denhart