Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 19:49:09 -0500
Here! Here! Mr. Burchard

        Too often people of any gender are so anxious to be "victims"  they
ignore the folkways of our society.  Common courtesy seems to be a casualty
as well.  I hope their personal "Ax Grinding" agendas are not reflected in
their institutions' presentations.

Wayne Hart, Director
Museum of Valor
Spotsylvania, Virginia