From:
Jim Rubinstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 1994 16:56:44 EDT
*** Resending note of 09/16/94 10:56

Well, I've lurked long enough on Museum-l.  In the good spirit (I hope) of
Eric "pet peeve" of NYBG.whatever :-), and what with it being Friday, I
thought I'd add the following to the tiny thread on spamming. This was
forwarded to me from an e-mail pal in response to my queries re: spamming.

Sorry this is so long... however, if you print this document and then pour
out all that extra whiteout that's now sitting in a museum supply cabinet
near you...you'll get rid of both.  W/O is a good way to correct grammatical
errors that may have snuck/sneaked into this note too:-) (please don't
respond to this...)

Please note that this message came from a user on compuserve.  That's
right, compuserve! :-)  Oh, how I wanted to add to that thread...

Anyway, smile everyone.  Have a good weekend.