From:
Helen Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 1996 11:03:26 -0400
Amen to the below.  One other suggestion--ask the computer people at your
institution or online service when you get a virus alert before posting
it to the list.  I find that the computer team at my institution has
always heard about these hoaxes long before, and if not, they'll know where
to check them out quickly.

--Helen Glazer
Exhibitions Director
Goucher College