From:
Museum Curator <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 15:00:03 -0500
Hi Cathy,

We have a Civil War uniform here. We cataloged the seperate items
individually, using seperate mumbers for each. We use A, B for the pairs of
gloves and socks. Each item is described as "shirt" or "trousers" etc.
However, we state in the description that each piece is part of the uniform.

Ben Hammons
Curator of Collections
LAYLAND MUSEUM
201 N. Caddo St.