From:
Marc A Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 09:33:56 -0400
James,

Sorry I couldn't respond sooner, I have been away.  I could consider the
Wilmington area for a workshop beginning August 20th or later.  Please
contact me to further discuss possibilities.  Thanks.

Marc

American Conservation Consortium, Ltd.
     4 Rockville Road
     Broad Brook, CT 06016
     www.conservator.com
     860-386-6058

*Collections Preservation Consultation
*Conservation Assessments & Surveys
*Low-Tech Environmental Control
*Moisture Management Solutions
*Collections in Historic Structures
*Collections Care Grant Preparation
*Conservation Treatment of:
     Furniture
     Painted Wood
     Horse-Drawn Vehicles
     Architectural Interiors

Marc A. Williams, President
     MS in Art Conservation, Winterthur Museum Program
     Former Chief Wooden Object Conservator, Smithsonian Institution
     Fellow, American Institute for Conservation (AIC)