From:
Robert Aston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 09:50:21 -0700
I was just thinking, if this was the way you wanted to go, there are also
the plastic "bacelets" that hospitals use for patients.  They come in a
variety of colours, widths, and hardness.  They can be written on, can have
see-through pockets (ideal for bar codes), have a one way snap lock so to
remove, it needs to be cut off, and has a generous adjustable length so it
can be to put around something.  If you wanted a more permenant method,
there are always the "foil" property tags used for office equipment and
folding chairs.  But, personally, I would tend to go with the bracelet idea.

Robyn