From:
GyllenFish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 22:10:00 GMT
Expanding on Robin Wagner's message about the Chicago Children's Museum:

Last week they did a presentation about the Computer Lab for the Chicago
Museum Exhibitor's Group.  I guess anything in the program could be
considered public knowledge, so:  My program lists DeAnn Gould as the
organizer of the session (312/464-7703) and Linda Eulo as the presenter on
the computer lab.  (I think it's Eulo -- the program is smeared at just
that point!)  They both seemed like people who would be willing the share
information.   The museum telephone number is 312/527-1000 and their fax
is listed as 312/527-9082.

By the way, they seemed to operate their Net-surfing off of a standard
homepage.  I don't have the address, but it should be easy to find with
any search engine.

Eric Gyllenhaal
The Field Museum