From:
Kathy Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:59:34 -0800
Laurie,

I have no experience with the others, but have used Exceed! Premier (by
Telosa) for several years. Prior to this the institution where I worked
used a very low level tracking program that was adequate for our needs
at that time. As we grew and planned a capital campaign it was crucial
to have a program in place that would provide a greater variety of
reports for identifying donors at various levels and giving campaigns.

Whatever you choose, I would recommend that you included training costs
in the budget. We didn't have a budget for training, so I set up the
coding structure myself. I'm now working with a consultant who uses
Exceed and better understand how crucial that initial set-up is in
enabling the best possible use of the system in tracking donor data.

A major selling point for me is Telosa's technical support department.
They have been great to work with over the years, both in setting up
the system and learning how to run reports that are new to me.

Kathy Kenyon