From:
Diane Forsberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 1998 21:24:00 -0800
I am very interested in the position of Director of Programs & Curatorial
Services.  My earlier work as a curator and museum educator provide me with
a strong background for this postion.  Please look at the attached resume.

I will be sending you more information via snail mail.  I would greatly
appreciate receiving a recent newsletter, program brochure, annual report
and anything else you think may help me better understand your museum's
current activities and plans for the future.

Sincerely,

Diane E. Forsberg
285 Whisper Wood Drive
Roswell, GA  30075

----------
> From: Hill Stead <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Position openings in CT museum
> Date: Saturday, January 24, 1998 6:04 AM
>
> Dear fellow museum professionals,
>
> I tried to post this last week, but I think it did not work, so I am
trying
> again.
>
> Hill-Stead Museum, a National Historic Landmark located in Farmington,
CT, has