From:
Jim Rubinstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 1996 16:04:19 EDT
I don't have web access at the moment, so I don't know if the following
info is at the address Shay Cameron posted earlier. Sorry for any
duplication.

SITES is traveling the _Full Deck Art Quilts_ exhibition through 1999 to
20+ venues across the US (some still to be determined). The show
includes 54 quilts (28" x 18") by different artists. Each quilt
represents one card in a deck of playing cards (incl. Jokers). I believe
the exhibition is on view in Lowell, MA until mid-November.

SITES is also collaborating with the National Museum of the American
Indian and Michigan State U on an exhibition about Native American
Quilting traditions. The show will open at NMAI's NY facility in Fall
1997. Two versions of the exhibition are planned for travel...

- Jim Rubinstein

Jim Rubinstein  //   [log in to unmask]    //  SITES
202-786-2258   //    [log in to unmask]    //  Washington, DC