From:
Eric Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 10:17:12 -0500
I am posting this on behalf of the American History Workshop.  I made a
presentation to last year's fellows, and it was a great group.

FELLOWSHIPS IN INTERPRETATION
NY Council for the Humanities and American History Workshop are offering
20 Fellowships to history museum professionals. Dr. Richard Rabinowitz
will lead a nine-day program exploring new currents in historiography,
museum pedagogy, institutional positioning, and interpretive media
approaches.  The Institute will be in held in New York City from June 5
- 13, 1999.  A modest fee will apply.

Write PH Institute, NYCH, 150 Broadway, Suite 1700, NY, NY 10038, for
information and application. Deadline for applications is March 15,
1999.

Please don't ask the signator, below, for more info, as he is only the
messenger...

Eric Siegel
Director, Planning &
Program Development