From:
"J. Trant" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 1994 10:02:44 -0400
On Wed, 5 Oct 1994, patricia krkland wrote:

> I would love more detailed information concerning this.  What are the
> tentative dates?  What about the proposed location?  Any information
> you could provide would be most welcome.

[stuff deleted]

The project will run for the academic years 95/96 and 96/97. Expresssions
of interest in participating are requested by October 21, 1994; completed
applications are due November 15, 1994. We know these dates are tight,
but if we don't get moving we won't be able to have anything in place for
next fall.

There will not be a single 'location'. A merged set of images and data will
be made available to each of the participating educational insitutions.
They will in turn mount it on their campus-wide network.

For a copy of the full project description, send email to
[log in to unmask] [In the interests of those who pay by the bit to
recieve mail, we have not posted it on the list.]

jennifer

J. Trant
Manager, Imaging Initiative
Getty Art History Information Program