From:
Garet Bleddynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2009 12:28:42 -0500
Good afternoon,

My name is Garet Bleddynn, and Rachael Harrell-Finch and I are working
with other Middle Tennessee State University graduate students to
organize a dinner for those attending the National Preservation
Conference which will take place in Nashville in October 2009. We will
be hosting this dinner at Sol in Downtown Historic Franklin on Monday,
October 12, 2009, from 5:30pm-8:00pm. For those arriving early that
wish to socialize and get to know some of your fellow attendees, we
would love to have you join us. You can e-mail any RSVP's to me at
[log in to unmask] We are negotiating with Sol currently for a group
rate, or perhaps a special including appetizer, dinner, and a
cocktail, but that is not yet finalized. Sol's website if you wish to
review it is: http://www.solonmain.com/

Have a great day,
Garet
--
M. Garet Bleddynn

It is the dim haze of mystery that adds enchantment to any pursuit.