From:
Edward Jay Pershey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 13:50:49 -0400
We're in the very initial stages of planning for a major new
museum of transportation, to be located on Cleveland's downtown
lake front. I currently have a very active Teachers' Advisory
Board (modeled on the successful group at the Tsongas Center in
Lowell, MA) who have been instrumental in resuscitating the
education programs here at the Western Reserve Historical Society,
and will be creating a new group for the new museum.

We would like to create a similarly structured group drawn from
a more general, family-oriented audience to play an active role
in designing the new museum and its programs. Who out there has
put together something that might be called a "Family Advisory
Board?" Like to hear positive and negative stories!

Thanks. Replies to either the list or private are welcome.

Edward Jay Pershey
Crawford Museum Task Force Director
Western Reserve Historical Society
10825 East Boulevard