From:
Bernard Barryte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 11:55:09 -0700
I'm currently working with FastTrack and once you get the hang of it, it
works rather well.  Also the AEC people provide terrific support---since
like all computer manuals, the one provided seems eithe rto be replete with
too many computer-savvy assumption, or to be written in Martian...
Bernard Barryte
Stanford University Museum of Art

>Key Project Manager by Softkey is probably not as sophisticated, but you
>can schedule tasks and pop in notes easily.  You can assign the tasks to
>specific people (categories).  There is also a program called SureTrak by
>Primavera Systems, which is a dynamite program (although a little too
>dear for me at $375).    SureTrak is the less expensive module.  Walt
>Disney Imagineering uses the higher module of this system to plan out
>their schedules.   Cal State University Fullerton in Fullerton, CA was
>trying out FastTrack Schedule from AEC Software.  You can get these
>products through a catalog from MicroWarehouse (1800-367-6808).  I got a
>great demo disk from Primavera Systems, and if we could find the money
>for it, I'd probably recommend SureTrak.

>Olivia S. Anastasiadis, Curator
>Richard Nixon Library & Birthplace
>Yorba Linda, CA  92886
>(714) 993-5075 ext. 224; fax (714) 528-0544

Bernard Barryte
Associate Director / Chief Curator
Stanford University Museum of Art