From:
Martin Taureg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 14:59:14 +0000
Matthew,

While I am no expert in this matter, I suggest that you contact the
listowner of the CIDOC MUSWEB-List, Cary  Karp <[log in to unmask]>, who might be
willing to post your question to their forum.

It is mainly concerned with museum networking services. Requests for
subscription should also be sent to that address, and will be processed
manually.

Searchable archives of this list are available at:

    http://listserv.nrm.se/archives/musweb-l

Hope this helps,
Martin

--