From:
Claudio Fajardo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 10:25:39 -0400
The Williamson Gallery at Art Center College of Design (Pasadena, CA)
is
hosting the exhibitiion "Video Art: The First 25 Years," organized by
MoMA/NY.  Now through September 21.  Four theaters in the gallery are
showing various groups of works continuously, using video projection.

How about a trip to So. California for your thesis research?  Below is the
list of included videos:

Stephen,

Unfornately, California at this moment it`s impossible, but I`m
excited with the material that you sent to me.The Williamson did an
interesting map of video-art course.
    I was very happy seing the name of brazilian Eder Santos between
the others video-artists.
    I would like to receive,if possible, the graphic
material(catalogues, critic letterpress and pres folders) of Video-
Art:The first 25 years.
    Thank you very much.

    My postal address:

    Claudio Fajardo