From:
Doug Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 08:11:08 +0000
We were approached by someone handling the following estate liquidation;
hopefully this is not inapproiate for this list.

They are looking for a home for a collection of birds eggs and nests,
The collection was assembled during the turn of the century thru the
1920's..There are hundreds, most with the scientific name, filed in foam
eggs holders.

I tried contacting local museums - yet they dont fit any mission
statements of local interests; and to settle the estate they need to be
sold.. I would hate to see them just tossed in the trash !

Can someone direct me to an approiate institution ?

please Reply off list ... thanks

Doug Jordan