From:
Scheffel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 1997 11:21:37 EDT
Hi,

I am working on the fascinating theme of *numbering systems* in museums,
especially about
accession numbers and their treatment in and by computers (and their users).

In that context, I am interested to know, if some of the MUSEUM-L members are
using *barcodes*
to fix the accession number on the object and how their experiences are.

It would also be very helpful, if  you know some *literature* about barcode use
(in museums).

Best regards,

Regine Scheffel

Regine Scheffel