From:
Tamara Bissell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 09:26:29 -0600
I hate to say this in case it's wrong, but I think there was a photo (I
think in Artforum?) a couple years ago (an Art Index search should do it).
I recall that you *can* see it, or something of it, now...salt crystals
attached to it and grew. I could be terribly off, but I'd suppose calling
whomever administers the Lake (park dist?) would know best...