From:
Sylvia Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 1994 13:36:05 -0700
  We have had a reference question about the pros and cons and
problems and work involved with creating an interactive program for an
art gallery(small)  e.g. an introduction to the gallery.
   Some articles were found in the Art Index but if people have
thoughts to share from their own experience it would be appreciated.
   Please respond to me directly unless you think it is of interest to
the List or this has been asked before.   I have just joined.

Sylvia Bell
Reference Dept.
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, Canada