From:
Margaret Birtley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 1995 12:43:22 +1000
Doug, this sounds like a great start for an exhibition concept.  It could
even be developed (should anyone want to !!! ???) to include the executive
style of camping - corporate "retreats" that have an outdoors element that
serves to remind the suited class of basic values and issues, and/or to
foster team-building.
I have no idea what sort of foodstuffs go along with such retreats, but
that might introduce a new theme...

MARGARET BIRTLEY
Museum Studies, Deakin University
Melbourne, Australia