From:
John Chadwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 07:37:11 -0600
We have had a few SPAMS make it through the filters on Listserv software and
make it to the list. These SPAMS originated through the newsgroup, and short of
shutting down the newsgroup gateway, there really is nothing we can do. Far
more get filtered out than make it through.

However, PLEASE DO NOT ISSUE REMOVE REQUESTS for the list at
http://www.iemmc.org/. The "remove" list is used to generate more SPAM. Please,
please, do not issue remove requests for the list.

Thanks,

john chadwick