From:
Hodcarry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 23:12:54 GMT
While any professional welcomes the chance for additional education, there are
so many trained/experienced folks out chasing jobs, at  least in the history
and art fields.  I know of a job that paid $12,000 a year and over a dozen
people half with masters degrees, three or four with extensive experience,
applied for it.   I think very few of those folks would be interested in a
basic institute. On the other hand there would interest in basic training for
non-paid adminstrators of very small institutions.