From:
Ian Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 1995 13:33:54 -0500
Sorry if I send an e-mail previous to this with no message -- I blame the
new software and went back to the old.
A colleague here at the Ontario Heritage Foundation has a request for
information. We are a government heritage agency that owns and operates a
number of heritage properties (some with collections) in the province of
Ontario.

Is there a handbook available, either published or for in-house use, that
describes the roles, responsibilities and function of volunteers
within the museum context? Specifically with their handling and use of
artifacts (e.g. what they can and cannot do with the artifacts)?

Since my colleague does not have direct access to internet please contact
me directly at [log in to unmask] (ian kenyon). Since I am not a regular
subscriber to this list, if this question has been asked and answered
before, please forgive, it's almost Christmas.