From:
"Mason, Ingrid" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 08:57:00 +1000
Hi Susanne:

I think because I'm a library professional and I'm used to "what you see is
what you get", which is less exciting but very real, I think that's why I've
posed the question.  We're working on it too, but we're struggling and
looking for some answers.  I'll send you the paper when it's written if you
like.

Ingrid Mason
Reference Librarian
Powerhouse Museum Research Library
P O Box K346, Haymarket, Sydney, NSW 1238
Harwood Building, 84 Mary Ann Street, Ultimo, Sydney, NSW
AUSTRALIA
Tel: 61-2-9217 0258
Fax: 61-2-9217 0433
Em: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.phm.gov.au

..knowledge, as opposed to information is more personal, less easy to pass
around and requires understanding...

Unless explicitly attributed, the opinions expressed in this email are those
of the author only and do not represent the official view of the Powerhouse
Museum or the New South Wales Government.