From:
Henry Grunder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 1996 10:33:22 EST
Several years ago I used a then-recent book on Carnegie
Corporation philanthropy in my dissertation. Unfortunately, my
copy is at home, enjoying the obscurity it so richly deserves.
As I recall, the book dealt more with the Corporation's library
philanthropy, but perhaps the citations might lead in a
direction. Try asking a librarian to help you identify it.

According to GailFJJMA: