From:
Regan Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2010 10:59:34 -0500
We have a rough draft in the works, you are welcome to look at and tailor to your institutions if you want. Email me off list and I'll forward it on to you.

Regan Brooks

Registrar

Gaston County Museum of Art & History

PO Box 429

Dallas, NC 28034-0429

704.922.7681 ext. 107

www.gastoncountymuseum.org

Become a fan of the Museum!

Visit us on our Facebook page and see what we are up to!

www.facebook.com/GastonCountyMuseum.

" Be nice to the archivist, or she'll erase you from history!" - Anonymous